Monday, October 7, 2013

Difficult Conversation

It was a dark and cloudy day, the whole week its been raining. The mom is inside cooking for dinner. Suddenly Liam rushes inside the house.
Liam: "Mom....."
Mother: "Yes, hun?"
Liam: "I lost something..."
Mother: "Its okay, we'll find it"
Liam: "No........ you dont understand!"
Mother: "What do you mean?"
Liam: "I lost a friend....."
Mother: "Oh, I'm sorry son, he'll probably come back sooner or later"
Liam: "No, he wont!"
Mother: "I'm sure he will, friends have fights all the time"
Liam: "He's dead mom"
Mother: "....wh-....what happened?"
Liam: "We were..... we were just riding our bikes when he....(sniff) he fell of his bike. When he landed, I... heard this noise. I never heard this noise before mom. I looked backed..... and i saw his head split..."
Mother: "That's enough son, .....come here"
*Liam rushes into her arms
Mother: "Its not your fault son. Its okay, We'll visit the family tomorrow.."
On that day, Liam was crying as if, he was the stormy cloud raining down

BE SAFE. ALWAYS WEAR YOUR HELMET.


No comments:

Post a Comment