Sunday, September 15, 2013

Perspective

Here I am Again
On this flat desk
Just laying around
Waiting for my butt to be rubbed 
against any flat piece of object

Oh here he comes
I wonder what he is going to create with my bottom today?
Ohhh Yaa, he has his finger around me in such
a professional fashion.
Wait a minute.. what is he doing.
NOO not my head. Don't use my head! AGHHHH
My beautiful pink head, half of it is already gone
"sniff"
(30 min later)
Well he put me down now.
All i can do now is wait until he comes  back,
and makes another amazing piece of artwork
with just a simple object like me.



3 comments:

  1. The perspective of a pencil is a good idea and I like the way you incorporated the drawing into it as well. It actually shows the perspective of the pencil in action. Your whole blog is awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the reader is able to tell that you're writing about a pencil without you coming out and directly saying what it is. Also the GIF of you writing is cool

    ReplyDelete